For Day Trips, Getaways, and Cruises
1. All trips are non-refundable. In certain cases, however, if you find a replacement for yourself, may be able to receive a refund. Please have the person who is replacing you call us or stop by with payment. Once we have received their payment, we will make a request for your refund. We may have a waiting list of people who wish to take a particular trip but signed up too late.
2. For travelers who are not Center members, there is a $10 fee for day trips and a $25 fee for all other trips.
3. The Center Travel Office accepts cash, personal check, and most major Credit Cards.
4. Please advise us if you have any special needs when traveling, such as mobility issues or dietary restrictions.
5. Check-in time for trips is 30 minutes prior to the published departure time. The Center is open for trip check-in.
6. For overnight trips, travel insurance is highly recommended. We offer Travel insurance.
7. Please park your vehicle in The Center's parking lot row nearest the Jordan building, unless otherwise instructed.
Insurance Disclaimer: Senior Center Inc. acts only as an agent for the various independent suppliers that provide hotel accommodations, transportation, sightseeing, activities, or other services connected with this tour. Such services are subject to the terms and conditions of those suppliers. Senior Center Inc. and its respective employees, agents' representatives, and assigns accept no liability whatsoever for any injury, damage, loss, accident, delay, or any other incident which may be caused by the negligence, defect, of any company or person in performing these services. Responsibility is not accepted for losses, injury, damages, or other expenses of any kind due to sickness, weather, strikes, hostilities, wars, terrorists acts, acts of nature, local laws, or other such causes. All services and accommodations are subject to the laws and regulations of the country in which they are provided. Senior Center, Inc is not responsible for any baggage or personal effects of any individual participating in the tours/trips arranged by Senior Center Inc. Individual travelers are responsible for purchasing their own travel insurance policy, if desired, that will cover some of the expenses associated with the loss of luggage or personal effects.