Adult First Aid/CPR/AED Certification Course
Tuesday, September 13, 2022 | 12:00pm-3:00pm
September 13th, 12:00-3:00pm
In this partial online course and 3 hour in-person course, you will learn the basic concepts and skills you need to recognize emergency situations and respond appropriately until advanced medical personnel arrive and take over. The students will learn basic First Aid practices, CPR, and how to properly use an AED. This course will be taught by Red Cross Certified Instructor, Olivia Watts. Passing students will be awarded a certification in Adult First Aid/CPR/AED by the American Red Cross and CPR face mask. $35 for Members, $50 for Guests.
You will need to complete the online portion of the course prior to the in-person portion of the course. Once you have completed the online portion, the Red Cross will email you a certificate of completion. You will then need to either print off your online certification or email it to Olivia before the in-person portion of the course. If you need a computer to complete the online portion of the course, please let Olivia know and she will schedule a time for you to use one of The Center computers. The online portion contains videos, information, quizes, and tests. The in-person portion contains lecture, skill-practice, questions, and a final test. Please bring pen and paper to take notes. All other equippment will be provided.
For the online porition of the class:
Please follow the directions below to register for the American Red Cross Adult First Aid/CPR/AED course.
You must complete the online course content by September 12th 2022 to attend and participate in the in-person classroom course session(s) scheduled to meet on the following date(s), time(s) and location:
Dates and Times: Sept. 13th 12-3pm
Location: The Center, Learning Center A
To register for and access the online portion of the course:
1. Click the registration link https://www.redcrosslearning.com/course/432d2340-4985-11ec-92ad-414a63f5d619
2. Enter your information in the student details:
· Enter student first and last name (required)
· Enter student email address (required)
· Enter phone number
3. Check your email account for an email from The American Red Cross. Click the link provided in the email and enter your Username (provided in the email) and password. If you already have an account in the Red Cross Learning Center, we recommend you use your existing Red Cross Learning Center password. (If you do not see the email, check your junk/spam folders.)
4. Once in the Red Cross Learning Center, the class(es) you are taking will show on the Home page. Click the American Redcross Adult First Aid/CPR/AED course and click the launch button to get started. Digital course materials are available and in the Materials tab. You may also shop for and purchase materials and supplies by clicking the link on your Home page.
If you need technical assistance with the Red Cross Learning Center, click on the Questions tab. There you can click to chat with an agent or submit a case with the Training Support Center.
Open to all.
Location: The Center