How to’s of Medical Cannabis
Next session: Tuesday, February 13, 2024 | 1:00pm-2:30pm
2nd Tuesday of Each Month beginning in January 2024, 1:00-2:30 pm
Join Peg Bascom, Certified Trusted Cannabis and CBD Advisor, for a dynamic hour learning how to get your Medical Cannabis recommendation and how to navigate the websites of licensed dispensaries. You’ll learn about common cannabis terms, methods of consumption, and how to safely and easily shop at licensed dispensaries. Free to All.
This class will guide participants on how to:
- Find a registered practitioner to receive a Medical Cannabis recommendation
- Apply for your Certification for the Use of Medical Cannabis
- Understand cannabis terms and different products
- Register with a licensed cannabis dispensary
- Order cannabis products using a dispensary’s website
- Learn how to have products delivered to your door.
This class will include a live demonstration of a dispensary website and explanations of how to navigate the site. Participants will also receive pertinent handouts.
The Center does not endorse any information presented.
Open to all.