Beginning and Intermediate Watercolor Painting
Next session: Tuesday, September 19, 2023 | 4:30pm-6:30pm
Tuesdays September 12-October 17, 4:30-6:30 pm
Learn how to apply different watercolor paints to watercolor paper to achieve a unique style and quality with instructor Joanne Coleman. Materials needed are listed below. Prime members free, Standard Members $40, Guests $50.
- Learn how to apply different watercolor paints to watercolor paper to achieve a unique style and quality
2. Learn how to use additional materials to the paint to acquire a textured appearance to the painting
3. Learn how to apply masking fluid during the painting process for a detailed appearance of landscape and still life.
Please note, for those students who already have watercolor materials,
bring your materials to all classes and you do not need to purchase from
the below list.
The materials listed below are found on Amazon, but you may substitute for a similar item purchased elsewhere.
1.Canson Artist Series Montval Watercolor Paper, Fold Over Block, 12x16 inches, 15 Sheets (140lb/300g) - Artist Paper . Note, a Block not a Pad. $31.37
2. Winsor & Newton Cotman Watercolor Paint Set, 12 Colors, 8ml (0.27-oz) Tubes w/ Brush $27.90
3.Professional Artist Paint Brush Set of 12 - Painting Brushes Kit for Kids, Adults Fabulous for Canvas, Watercolor & Fabric – $7.97
3.Winsor & Newton Watercolor Medium, Art Masking Fluid, 75ml (2.5-oz) bottle Yellow$15.23
4.Winsor & Newton Designer's Gouache, 14 ml (0.47oz) tube, Permanent White
5.Mr. Pen- Airtight Watercolor Palette, 18 Wells and 2 Mixing Areas, Palette with Lid, Paint Pallet Empty Folding $9.85
6. 20-ounce clear water container to use with paints and to wash brushes
7. 2 inexpensive small round brushes to use with masking fluid or a masking fluid pen
8. TWO, 2- ounce Fine spray bottles to use with plain water and one to use with isopropyl alcohol.
9. 2-ounces of kosher salt in a container or bag.
10. one small box of saran wrap.
11. Photos of landscapes or still life to use as a guide for your painting
Open to all.
Sorry, this event has sold out!