Dedicated to keeping our community safe
Your health and safety are always our first priority. We continue to meet or exceed the guidelines put in place by the CDC, Governor Northam, and Albemarle County to help keep our members, guests, staff, and volunteers as safe as possible.
Visiting The Center
- No one with a fever or symptoms of COVID-19, or known exposure to a COVID-19 case in the prior 14 days, is permitted in the building.
- Hand sanitizer is available throughout the building.
- Masks are required for unvaccinated individuals.
- In accordance with federal and state guidelines, we highly recommend masks even if you are fully vaccinated.
- All Center staff wear masks indoors.
Cleaning & Ventilation
- High contact areas are routinely cleaned and disinfected.
- Fitness center users must wipe down equipment before and after use (weights, machines, benches, barres)
- Our new air systems ensure air quality with the use monitors to determine the optimal rate of complete fresh air exchange.
- Staff and volunteers are encouraged to practice frequent hand washing, and plexiglass dividers are in place where necessary.
Thank you for your continued patience and dedication to keeping our community safe and healthy. As always, we are grateful for the many ways you support The Center and each other.