Essentials of Drawing with Jane Skafte
Friday, October 15, 2021
This is a four week class from October 15-November 5th.
This class is designed to give you a good foundation in the basics of drawing. You will become familiar with several drawing styles, rendering techniques, and principles of perspective in order to draw different subjects with ease and accuracy. Artist Jane Skafte will cover still life, drawing from photographs and portraits, in pencil, ink and colored pencil.
Supplies for drawing (please bring these to class):
- Quality Drawing Pencils, like a tin of Derwent graphite pencils
- Sketch book (at least 14" in short dimension) Drawing or Mixed media
- Erasers: kneaded eraser and white vinyl
- Pencil sharpener
- Drawing pens-- like micron pens. One brush pen
- Optional: Colored pencils
Sorry, this event has sold out!